Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yellowstone Day 2

Happy Birthday MOM!! (YES I tried to use that excuse to stay home...) 

To start off the morning we were in traffic from the park entrance until the Maddison junction approx 16 MILES stop & go, stop & go, the reason....ELK....  They were there everyday all day.... & NOT on the road either!!  Bless tourists hearts :)
#7) Avoid the boardwalks as much as possible!!!
On our way to Mystic Falls


Made it to the falls!! What a happy family

Isn't it gorgeous?!

Top of the falls... We did the loop I think it was 3 miles...

 Both Lily & Chi did so good in the backs!!  Lily still talks about hiking to waterfalls :)

He lasted all but a few feet in the pack look at that smile!!! Freedom!

#8) while everyone else enjoys themselves on the boardwalk around Old Faithful find a quite place for your baby to stretch out & get out of the wind.
Don't worry Lily saw Old Faithful go off... Me... I've seen it...

This day was actually pleasant (minus the elk)!!!  I know you are just as surprised as I am!

No comments: