Sunday, August 7, 2011

Chi's 6 month STATS

Ahhh he's gonna eat me!!!  That kid would eat 24/7 if I let him!!
 Lily would NOT put the lotion down!  Sure do love that peanut!!
Measuring up...
So I'm gonna get on my soap box for a minute, but I'm tired of Dr's telling me my kids are underweight (Lily I understand a little better...), especially when they go by growth charts & percentages.  Apparently if at 9 months Chi hasn't gained better we're gonna talk about supplementing.  I'm sure he'll talk & I'll ignore...  Terrible attitude I know!!! But LOOK at the kid & tell me he's unhealthy!!  I bulk them up now & in 2 years they'll be telling me they're over weight. Sorry back to the sweetness!

LOVE this picture!! :)

Daddy did his hair for the photo shoot :)
PS be sure you child IS 6 months not a day too early or apparently you'll run into problems when they're in kindergarten.  So no shots this time around...
STATS:  Height:  26 in
              Weight:  15 lbs 9 oz
               
NICKNAMES:  Mom: Chi Clyde - Lily: Clyde; Mom: Malachi Clyde - Lily MalClyde; Dad: Chi Guy - Lily: Chi Chi; Not only is Chi gonna be confused about his name, but so is Lily :)

Other favorites: M C Knowles, MacKnowles, McKnowles (personally like that one better than Mac but then it gets shortened to Mickey...) Buddy Boy, Handsome Man, & Happy Head

Whatever his name is we sure do love him!!  He rolls onto his tummy really well not so much back yet... He LOVES to smile & laugh hence the nickname Happy Head :)  LOVE YOU CHI!!!

No comments: