Uncle Tom's trail
The stairs still scare me. I'd rather go up 325 steps then down :)
Awe what a cute family :)
Susan & Logan didn't come down the last flight of stairs...
#9) Be out of the car more than you are in it.
We did the South Rim Trail from Uncle Tom's to Artist Point, & then Daniel, Jer, kids, & I hung out while Danny, Brooke, & Brett went to go get the cars :) Thanks!!
This is Yellowstone Grand Canyon
Awe look at the smile & what a good walk can do :) compared to below
Granted it was chilly, however I did NOT want to be in the picture let alone there!!
#10) at some point BEFORE you leave for Yellowstone you do need to decide to try to have a good attitude if for no other reason than for those that have to be miserable with you (especially if you're the reason for the misery...) :)
Happy for a better memory :)
Day 3 to be continued...

No comments:
Post a Comment